Roles and description
- Editor: (paid role). In this role you will need to manage all editorial content to produce a digital issue and blog posts.
- Sectional editor. In this role you will need to write and review editorial and scientific research articles for your section. The sections are as follows: global health, medicine, psychiatry, research, specialty or surgery. The best editor will get a prize at the end of the year.
- Associate editor. In this role you will assist the editor/ sectional editor in producing a digital issue or blog post.
- Creative director. In this role you will source/ create pictures or illustrations and design aspects of the LIME website and social media.
- Business associate. (paid role). In this you will generate and assist in projects business for LIME charities.
- Media editor: create videos (teaching/ news reports/ editorial reports).
Benefits of working for LIME:
- Gain experience (in academic writing, creative directing, business etc).
- Network with other editors/ writers.
- Payment/ prizes.
- Certificate for your CV.
- Flexible working and minimal hours.
If you are interested in working with LIME please fill out the contact form below and upload your CV. Please allow 1-5 working days for a response. We look forward to you joining the team.